BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am sow in pAin,,

I NEED HELP,,HELLO?? ANYONE THERE,,SHET,,IT GETTING WORST,,PAIN AT MY ABDOMEN N STOMCH,,AYA,,WAT HAPPEN 2 ME,,?? com on nd,,FIGHT,,,,,,shit,,i cant hold mch longr if evrynyte de damn pain come,,it lyke being haunted,,i tke a rest,,bt ah,?? wat rest,,?? sleep,,?? i cant evn cloze my eyes wit diz damn pain,,i wnt 2 ask from mom,,bt looks lyke she ordy sleep,,dad,,?? nah,,thanx sjala,,her,?? donno,,sunyi je,,bro,,?? nverla,,sow who will help,,NO 1,,jz hlping myself,,aya,,seriously i am tired of diz pain,,n jz now,,tba2 btuk2,,mcm da somtin trmsuk d lher,,ayo,,law gni brtrusan i should prepare my funeral,,um,,mybe people wont blve,,i m not in a gud health condtion,,i telling de truth dat i nearly being critical,,bt,,othrs may think ''eew,,nd jz mking a stori sow people will show him some care n mercy,,'',,i dont need otrs care,,,,lum jga mti,,i tell otrs dat im sick sow i cn get info wat should i do n dont,mybe too mch sin?? ya mgkin jga,,i am cruel 2 mom,,2 her,,2 evryone,i say my sori,,bt ''sori'' wont heal a heart dat is hurt by me,,i know de fact,,i know de truth,,shet gonna stabbed my stomach wif katana,,budu kaw perut,,,

0 comments: